Bare Knitwear Porteau Cable Crew in Root
Please select all options.
- Bare Knitwear Porteau Cable Crew in Root
- Combining classic design and sustainable materials, our Porteau Cable Crew captures the essence of tradition and natural beauty. Crafted with tactile Andean highland wool, our Porteau Crew is exceptionally durable and warm. Combining diverse cable knit patterns and a classic silhouette, this sweater pays homage to past generations' styles while remaining an heirloom-worthy staple.
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru.
- 100% natural Andean highland wool.
- Free of mulesing certified wool.
- Crew collar.
- Raglan sleeve.
- Classic ribbing on collar, cuffs and hem.
- Pattern features cables, braids and brick stitch.
- Dry clean. Freshen between wearing with a sweater comb and sweater spray.
-We recommend taking your usual size.
-Both models are wearing size M/L.
-Bre is 5'8 and women's size large.
-Ben is 5'10 and men's size medium.
-Reference our size chart for more information.
Flat Measurements (Chest / Hem / Length):
-XS/S: 21 / 18 / 25.25
-S/M: 22 / 19 / 26
-M/L: 23 / 20 / 26.75
-L/XL: 24.5 / 21.25 / 27.5
*Allow for a variance of +/- 0.25-0.75".
*Chest is measured from pit to pit.
*Length is measured from HSP