Bare Knitwear Alpaca Harvest Cardigan in Ash
Please select all options.
- Bare Knitwear Alpaca Harvest Cardigan in Ash
- The Alpaca Harvest Cardigan is a timeless sweater with lasting appeal. Designed to effortlessly complement any outfit, it's classic silhouette is elevated by meticulous attention to shape, material and finishings. This mid-weight cardigan showcases a double-face jacquard stitch, expertly knitted from premium baby alpaca fibers. Finished with dropped shoulders, spacious front pockets, and a classic five-button closure.
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru.
- 100% baby alpaca.
- Dyed with oeko-tex certified, low impact dyes.
- Button closure.
- Large patch pockets.
- Dropped shoulders.
- Double face jacquard stitch.
- Care: Dry Clean. Refresh with a sweater comb and sweater spray in between. Wool is antimicrobial. Wash only when needed.
-We recommend taking your usual size.
-Model is wearing a S/M.
-Model is 5'9 and size 6.
-Reference our size chart for more information.
Flat Measurements (Shoulder / Chest / Hem / Length):
-XS/S: 21 / 22.75 / 21 / 26
-S/M: 22 / 23.75 / 22 / 26.75
-M/L: 23 / 24.75 / 23 / 27.5
-L/XL: 24.5 / 26 / 24.5 / 28.25
*Allow for a variance of +/- 0.25-0.75".
*Chest width measured from pit to pit.
*Length measured from HSP.